If you wanna be my lover…
….you gotta be prepared for my hour-long rants about fictional female characters and why they are so important.
be sensitive and understanding and kind but always remember that u deserve the same
found this gem in the 1996 Cornell Women’s Handbook. it’s what to say when a guy tries to get out of using a condom
A line of women in bell skirts, petticoats, bonnets, and bows wound down Allen Street between Rivington and Stanton on Saturday morning. Many of them (and a few men) had been waiting in line for just under three hours for the official reopening of Tokyo Rebel, a Manhattan-based shop that specializes in cult Japanese streetwear brands.
Oooh, ooh! Princess Peachie! They linked to you! Awesome, you Youtube star you XD
Bonus points to them for “named, truly, without Nabokov’s iconic character in mind”
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
I love the Pushing Daisies universe because it’s this beautiful little bright world where people live in windmills and keep bees and everyone’s jobs are things like lighthouse keeping, illusionists, and scratch-and-sniff book authors. But it’s teeming with cold-blooded murder.