The fuck to do you mean for six year olds
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via cutely-perverted)|
I’ve had a crazy thought.
If I remember correctly, one of the things in Dudley’s spare bedroom was a TV he broke when his favorite television show was cancelled.
It’s been established that Harry Potter took place in the…
Dudley struck me as the kind of kid that’d beat people who watched ‘Doctor Who’ up.
Always - Erasure
je t’aime, je t’adore → ( listen )
the 1960s french lolita aesthetic; cherry blossoms, cigarettes, pink satin bows, boarding school boys in ties, smudged pink lipstick, dancing, cheeky teasing, lacey lingerie, cold tea, pale cheeks, words said through your eyes and tears shown through your voice
1. ne sois pas si bête - france gall 2. une fille comme tant d’autres - francoise hardy 3. les sucettes - france gall 4. irresistiblement - sylvie artan 5. summer nights - marianne faithfull 6. comme un garcon - sylvie vartan 7. popsicles and icicles - the murmaids 8. sitting by the riverside - the kinks 9. baby it’s you - the beatles 10. comment te dire adieu - francoise hardy 11. in my room - nancy sinatra 12. remember - the shangri-las 13. forgetting - the feminine complex
do you ever just cry because you’re you